New Way® Recognizes 2018 Dealer Accomplishments
Scranton, IOWA – Each year, New Way Trucks, an industry-leading refuse truck manufacturer, acknowledges the sales success generated by members of their authorized dealer network with a prestigious Top Ten Dealer Award. These awards are proudly presented as a way of showing gratitude for the sales achievements made by the top performing dealers and their sales teams. New Way has an extensive network of dealers located throughout the United States as well as internationally.
New Way’s Top Ten Dealers of 2018 include:
- Amick Equipment (Lexington, SC)
- Dickson Equipment Company, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Elliott Equipment Company (Grimes, IA)
- Ray Gaskin Service (Fontana, CA)
- Maryland Industrial Trucks, Inc. (Linthicum, MD)
- Sansom Equipment Company (Birmingham, AL)
- Southern Sewer Equipment Sales (Fort Pierce, FL)
- H.A. DeHart & Son Transportation (Thorofare, NJ)
- Municipal Equipment, Inc. (Louisville, KY)
- Long Island Sanitation (Farmingdale, NY)
“We’re very proud of what our dealers accomplished in 2018,” said Michael McLaughlin, CEO of New Way Trucks, Inc. “The growth of New Way continues to be largely due to the hard work and dedication of our dealer network. Recognizing their performances through our annual award has been a great way to bring the New Way family together.”
Honoring the Top Ten Dealers of 2018 concludes an eventful month for the leading manufacturer. In early May, New Way participated in the 2019 Waste Expo in Las Vegas and made an impact at the industry event. The expo’s welcome reception at ARIA Casino’s Jewel Night Club was hosted by New Way. Don Ross, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, was honored as the National Waste & Recycling Association’s Member of the Year for his commitment to the organization. The company participated in the annual Environmental Research & Education Foundation (EREF) Auction by donating a Cobra rear loader to be auctioned off during Waste Expo. Event attendees also witnessed the unveiling of New Way’s Cobra High Compaction (HC), their latest rear loader truck model.